Facial Reflexology Womb Flow
A healthy reproductive system is crucial for women’s general health and well being.
In facial reflexology, the area around the eyes represent the ovaries, the eyebrows represent the fallopian tubes, the nose the uterus and the area above the lip the vagina.
This reflexology flow works magic for people that struggle with hormonal imbalances, painful or irregular period, PMS, and infertility. Its main objective is to relax the nervous system, improve energy flow, and dissolve any emotional, and energetic blockages.
Give it a try and let us know your thoughts! We would love to hear about your experience.
1. Apply Face oil
2. Start by gently stimulating the eye area.
3. Next, stimulate the eyebrows to help unblock the Fallopian tubes and treat fertility problems.
4. Now, stimulate the nose and lastly the area above the upper lip.
- You can repeat this flow as many time as needed.
- We recommend to stimulate each area for 10 seconds. Use light pressure and slow, gentle movement.
- Take deep breaths while performing this practice.
- Spend more time on those areas/points that feel tender.
- For best results, perform the flow for 21 consecutive days, pause for 7 days, and resume the practice as many times as necessary.
We are not medical doctors. We do not practice medicine. We do not diagnose or treat for a specific illness. We do not prescribe or adjust medication.
The content is provided only for education purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Reflexology is not a substitute for medical treatment, but may serve as a complement to most kinds of therapy. Before starting the practice we advise to first consult with your doctor.